Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the Weiner scandal

Okay, one news item: the Weiner scandal. I wish they would leave this poor shmuck alone. He was stupid enough to take picts of his weiner and send them out from his telephone. He has already gotten what he deserves, public humiliation. It makes me laugh, thinking how people are so upset, demanding he step down from his position as congressman in NY. His constituents want him, apparently he does his job. I just wonder what he thought was going on, on the other end of the telephone, by the person who received it. Knowing women, I would bet the bank that whoever received it laughed when they saw it. No matter what it looks like, I bet she laughed. And then she probably showed a bunch of her friends, who also laughed. What else could the response have been? Is it possible to be turned on by a telephone picture of some guys dick? shaking my head, all I would do is snicker if some guy sent me a picture of himself. As a nurse, I have seen thousands of penises and maybe I am just de-sensitized, but I guarantee you if I had seen it and thought about a guy going through the trouble of dropping his pants to take a pict............... nothing but total laughter comes to mind.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

The guy is seriously an idiotic perv. I don't think that's necessarily grounds for firing.